Los Angeles native, Ping Zhu, is an illustrator currently based in Brooklyn, New York. She is a graduate of Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California.
Her clients include the New York Times, Pentagram, New Yorker, Coach, GOOD Magazine, The Independent, Sunday Times, Pushkin Press, Hèlium, and Nobrow Press.
She received the ADC Young Gun in 2013 and her work has been recognized by American Illustration and Communication Arts.
Managed worldwide by Helen Cowley
- Cité Internationale des Arts (Paris, France), The Parisianer, 2013
- Somerset House (London UK), Pick Me Up 2013,
- Art Director’s Club (NYC, US), Young Guns 11 Exhibition, 2013
- Höganäs Museum (Hóganäs, Sweden), two-person show 2014
- Pac Macmillan (London, UK), 7x7 Exhibition Dutch Uncle x Pencil Factory, 2014
- Society of Illustrators (NYC, US), Comic and Cartoon Art Annual Exhibition, 2015
ADC Young Guns 11 (2013)
American Illustration (published in the annual…do you need the years?)
Communication Arts Illustration Annual 2015